Sign in to follow this  
Gman

headlight loom pics

Hey could some one pls post some pics of the uprated headlight loom. with some closeups of the ends and of the fuse and relays. I have made one but not seem to improve the lights. Would like to see some of yours if it is not to much hassel

G

have had a look at the diagram. that is how i made the loom. just the one photo i have of one of gavs looms looks different to mine. just the photo is not good enough to show how it is different.

G

my supa loom!...... also not visibly much difference to look at from the front..... really need to take 'em for a night drive to make a decent comparison!

Y do you have 2 fuses and also is that a double relay?

did you cut your exsisting loom to put that one in?

that circut diag in the BG there is not the same as what is on http://www.matey-matey.com. Did you do it yourself

H100VW, I know you are selling them however i would like to make my own. it is fun. just need a few helpfull pointers. would it be rude for me to ask if you could post some pics of your looms up? :oops:

yup - just a slight change to add in the fog lights to the main beam.

fogs run as normal with their switches, but when you flash the lights or put on the main beam, the fogs will join in on the party. 3 relays (1 for each fog and one for the dipped beam bulbs). Seems good so far - but have only driven in towns since the mod.

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13949

Not really helping you out though Gman ...... sorry !