Sign in to follow this  
B4LJX

B4LJ X G60 :D

B4LJX dude i drive past you everyday and always have a look at what other work you have done - I just live up the road from you :) Often wondered if you may be a forum member!

I think i know what you mean about the roads - those center island speedbumps are pure evil!

Car is looking great by the way and suit those rims 100%!

B4LJX dude i drive past you everyday and always have a look at what other work you have done - I just live up the road from you :) Often wondered if you may be a forum member!

I think i know what you mean about the roads - those center island speedbumps are pure evil!

Car is looking great by the way and suit those rims 100%!

cheers thanks

I pretty sure i've seen u about to ur number plate is familiar

this has been a long time coming just over a year when this thread started lol

What wheels are they?

dont know the correct name porshe turbo cups?? some thing like that

Look really sweet mate, never seen any on a black car and they really suit it. Class 8). Porsche Turbo Splits is a commonly used name.

Jay

Look really sweet mate, never seen any on a black car and they really suit it. Class 8). Porsche Turbo Splits is a commonly used name.

Jay

yeah i luv it, cars not actually black must be the lighting the pictures been taken in its a dark met purple

They are v nice! Are they 17" as they dont look like 18"s but i thought they only came in 18" size?

yeah these are 17" versions very very rare

hopefully the car will be going into the body shop 2morrow, will be about a week in there then i have bits a peices to do the interior

then i'll be about all the meets if i can

its going to be the same colour, just waiting ona few bits going to be at least another 2 weeks before its done cant wait :D

yeah for gods sake i hope they take your wheels off- body shop workers are animals with cars (messy, sloppy etc) otherwise they WILL get overspray on them .

Looks like a decent bodyshop. Out of interest which one are you using as im not too far from there, and may need some work doing in the future.

That colour is phat, and seen a few phat dubs around that area too. Hope to see this around when its finished.

yeah for gods sake i hope they take your wheels off- body shop workers are animals with cars (messy, sloppy etc) otherwise they WILL get overspray on them .

make sure they take off the doors, bonnet, tailgate and remove the glass. Only a couple of extra hours work but you get a much better result.

Looks like a decent bodyshop. Out of interest which one are you using as im not too far from there, and may need some work doing in the future.

That colour is phat, and seen a few phat dubs around that area too. Hope to see this around when its finished.

MP Motors Brentford 02085680185

its coming along guys had another look today :D

hes taking his time :? but hes getting there, my mans been ill here an updated pic backs all flush now, wiper taken out seems smoothed, all 4 arches rolled and slightly pulled out(have 'nt lowered it cant wait to see hw it looks :D ) and check out my dream car he had in there 8)

should be picking it up on thurday, he just finishing spraying the grill and putting new light lenses on the front

:D Big smile on my face all day !! its been over a year easily now so nearly finished, big thanks to all u guys ,u've been a great help :D