Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Car Bras

I can get hold of corrado Bra's that fit over the front of your car to protect it from bugs and stones. Anyone interested in one.

Price to be confirmed around £75 plus postage

two types available early and late styles

let me know guys

was just away getting them

They are all Black and are american spec so the number plate hole may need moding also it may have cut outs for the side markers

This FRONT END COVER is designed to protect the front of your car's paint from road hazards and grime with a PREMIUM GRADE Vinyl Cover with the "CORRADO" logo embroidered in the corner (SEE PICTURE). It is specifically designed with A OPTIONAL CUT-OUT opening for your VOLKSWAGEN'S front license plate. This TWO-PIECE design allows you to open the hood without detaching the cover. All hardware and instructions included

The optional cut out if for US plates but im sure you could slide it behind the uk one or make the hole bigger, or even better still get a sticker made up to match your reg plate and Stick it to the bra.

Would be interested as i am considering getting the front painted to get rid of the chips.

Let me know of the availability and final price.

Cheers

Paul

I think if I was considering one then I would be put off quite a lot but just how much it would spoil the look of the C.

However, you can't argue with preventing harm to the paint and it also looks like quite a good quality kit.

£75 excluding delivery and import tax at the mo will get a final price when i know how many want them including plus the LHD Mats i can get