Sign in to follow this  
Blown

It runs....And boy,does it go!!

After many months of on/off toil,my G60 has actually turned its wheels under it's own power.

Timing still isn't bang on as it tends to splutter a bit when warmed up,but having run it around the private roads where I work,I'm impressed with the difference in power and handling it seems to have now compared to when I started this stoopid idea of modding it!

Just need to put some final bits of trim back on and it'll be as good as ready for the run to the garage for the MOT and the run on the diagnostic machine to get it set up properly.

Hopefully,I'll have the pipework for the FMIC sorted out soon and it's going to be the next job.

Along with the toothed belt system that I keep trying to get hold of. :oops: :lol:

Looking forward to getting on the road legally!

Along with the toothed belt system that I keep trying to get hold of.

what problems are you having getting these... were you on the list from us or buying from another source ?

Yeah,I was on the list but I kinda went on holiday and forgot all about.

By the time I came back,and checked,all the deposits had been paid,so I assumed the production run had been snapped up.