Sign in to follow this  
cheesy

Brembo Upgrade Possible Offer * UPDATED*

As some of you know i live in jersey channel islands

Well in Roughly 3 weeks time i am Returning back to mainland for good.

I have a transit van coming over to collect my stuff, so there will be a load of free space.

Now as an offer if i can help anyone out, would have to be limited numbers i'm affraid.

I will go to Seat and see what the prices are this year for the 305mm 4 stud conversion

I payed £320 for everything except hoses last yr.

I can look into the brakes for the VR Boys if they supply me part no.s

So if theres anyone interested reply to this thread

cheers chris

cheesy, I'd be very interested...

Apparently the trade price from SEAT is about £220 inc vat (without the hoses) so anything under £300 is good.

cheesy, ive heard spacers can be very dangerous mate

If you use the ones with hubcentric you will be fine i have had these on my car with no problems

chris

I've got custom made 11mm spacers on the front of my C to clear the Brembos... they've been good for some pretty heavy abuse so far (track days, 1/4 miles and rolling road sessions, as well as my normal driving style! ;) )....

As long as you get hub-centric ones, that are well made, there shouldn't be a problem... 8)

I gave seat a ring today and got some prices, they can offer me a good discount on 5 sets and 10 sets

Please remember that u will still need to buy hoses.

Cost Each £389.20

Cost For 5 Sets £340.55

Cost For 10 Sets £321.21

Any one of serious interested add your name to this thread and as soon as we've got as many people as possible i can arrange

They're an absolute doddle to fit as long as your wheels will go over 'em... 8) (hence my 11mm spacers... ;) )

Did both sides on my '92 G60 Corrado in about an hour, including bleeding it up and fitting the new braided hoses... 8)

Be very interested in this cheesy.

2 sets, please don’t give us false hopes on them though.

I have sorted this out yesterday just need names, then cash and all can go ahead

sorry to tell you guys that i wont be part of the group buy because i've just bought a full set of brembo's of my mate for £250 brand new in the box's,he's decided not to swap his wheels to get them to fit (what a shame) so sorry if i've let you down but the offer was too good to refuse. 8)