Sign in to follow this  
VR6

M reg Blackberry VR on the Isle of Man?

Right, I know there is a spotted thread and that's why I'll delete this if I get an answer. Or...it's not a thread about corrado spotting, it's a thread about the Isle of Man :p :lol:

Just wondering if there is someone with a M reg blackberry VR with black leather moved over to the Isle of Man because I've spotted it around quite a lot. Or if someone sold the car to someone from over here?

Desperately trying to recruit for the IOM C appreciation society! We're up to about 4 members now! :lol:

Tom,

Saw a blackberry one up near sulby when we first came over here, not sure if it had uk plates or not though. Also see a white one most morning and wave but get no response, if the person is on here PLEASE wave back as my other half just thinks im sad!!! :D

Dont know who that is but a mate of a mate sold a vr of that description to someone from IOM 4 weeks ago, if thats it its a minter, had loads of money spent on it has upgraded everythhing and sold for £8,200. I believe it is a US spec one. it was in fleet for 5+years.

:)

Sounds like a good candidate - I've seen it around over the last month.

Although I don't think it's a US spec as it's RHD.