Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

Showy Engine Bay Stuff?

Looking at G60Dans thread in the parts for sale section...

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15561

Got me wanting a nice showy engine bay :D One thing I've always wondered tho is where do you get nicer coloured water tanks (the big blue water tank just doesn't look cool :lol: ), or shiney battery covers etc?

Cheers, Chris

I would be intrested in these as they both let my engine bay down as well. I know you can get battery covers off ebay arround £20 but they are only plastic, but i have never seen any other washer tanks

Allard motorsport do polished alloy header tanks and are prepared to make washer bottles if you send them your old one as a template.Trimsport do the polished dipstcks etc...

All Smiles Racing (Richard Tweedles's company) also make the alloy bottles. He's usually at most shows, pretty sure he was near the Rado stand at Edition38....

All Smiles Racing (Richard Tweedles's company) also make the alloy bottles. He's usually at most shows, pretty sure he was near the Rado stand at Edition38....

There stupidly expensive tho...

gibber_2k, what year is your C? Anyone else got the white bottles as standard. I'd prefer a black bottle, but whites a step up for the blue.

I'll look into the alloy tanks, but to be honest I don't think I wanna go mad on this. It'd just be nice to have a clean and tidy engine bay, with some nice chrome pipes and polished bits etc. If I go mad it'll end up costing me a sh*t lot! I'll replace something... then something else'll look odd, so that'll have to be changed... then that won't be shiney enough.... etc. etc. :oops:

Cheers guys :)