Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

Corrado T-Shirts ideas/Pre-Production NEW DESIGNS IN! 10/11

I like the design, its a bit retro like the t-shirts with the capris on, or starsky and hutch, the only thing ive noticed with stuff like this is its normally printed on crap quality t shirts that once washed you look like a bag o sh*te tied in the middle, (or could that just be me and my well honed body :( ), anyway if the designs like the one in the pic and they are good quality then I'd be up for one, depending on price obviously..............oh and it would have to be XXL..........(back to the well honed body again)......oh well

well, the shirts will be under $20 it might be a little over to have it shipped to the UK but hey, it will be a rad shirt to have. i plan on having them printed on good t-shirts and i plan on having them professionally silk screened because i dont want the thing to fall apart like you said.

Yeah like the look of those if they look something like that!

I'd be up for one or two :)

sweet! thats exactly what i need to hear. keep it up guys lets get some more people into it! i am going to be taking payments through paypal as soon as i get some more interest and a solid price.

Lets just keep giving this thread some free bumping then because i'd like to see these made a reality ;)

alright by now you guys have probably read whats going on with the thread on the vortex. they are most likely going to close it down because it isnt following the rules of the forum because i dont have a classifieds advertising account with them. if need be i will need to post the information on here and have people link to this site. i dont want this to be shot down because of lame forum rules.

No such lame rules on here I guess. If you can make em, and promise not to run off with forum members money, then we're happy!

But VR6 ones won't go as quickly as G60 ones will they - as always :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But VR6 ones won't go as quickly as G60 ones will they - as always :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aah yes but give it too much stick and the sleeves will need a rebuild :p

i promis you guys no money will be stolen from you guys! i have gotten so much usefull information from you guys i would not even dare do anything shady like take your money and run. maybe i will just sell to you guys in the UK. damn americans and everything we do.

i am probably not going to have cafepress do it. i am having a friend do it at their silk screening company.

oooo, i just got an idea. corrado forum t-shirts. the g-unit on the front and "www.the-corrado.net" on the back going across between the shoulders. that would be rad.

oooo, i just got an idea. corrado forum t-shirts. the g-unit on the front and "www.the-corrado.net" on the back going across between the shoulders. that would be rad.

sounds good to me bud

aah yes but give it too much stick and the sleeves will need a rebuild

Of course, how could I be so stupid, as to assume that this thread would stay free of comments made by VR6ers :agrue: :lol: , who don't know the ingenuity that is our beloved G-Lader, a piece of historical engineering dating back way before the VR6 was even dreamed up :lol: OK, back to topic :oops: :

Yes, would be interested in one of those shirts as well.

Oh yes, nice Rados from the Rieger catalogue there :shock:

Tempest

aah yes but give it too much stick and the sleeves will need a rebuild

Of course, how could I be so stupid, as to assume that this thread would stay free of comments made by VR6ers :agrue: :lol: , who don't know the ingenuity that is our beloved G-Lader, a piece of historical engineering dating back way before the VR6 was even dreamed up :lol: OK, back to topic :oops: :

Yes, would be interested in one of those shirts as well.

Tempest

just bumping it up mate 8) and the morris minor came before the VR6 but it doesnt make it better :p

**side note** you can also get a G60 engine to have equal or more bhp than a vr6 with little work***

sorry about that, i dont want this forum to turn into a back and fouth whos is better. this is just about selling some shirts. =] either way vr6, g60, whatever it would still be awesome to rock and show some love for the corrado =]

CF T-shirts should be generic really, not model-specific.

Plus 'G-Unit' sounds like the sorta bars I don't go to!

But knock ya'self out, lads... ;)

its a corrado regardless of its internals 8) thats why it would be better being generic not model specific

and it would appeal to a wider audience

its a corrado regardless of the flavour you prefer :wink:

'G-Unit' sounds like the sorta bars I don't go to!

But knock ya'self out, lads... ;)

Don't G-Werks and Pitstop use the handle "G-Unit" when they're out on the beers at shows?!? ;) :lol:

Me? I'd have one of those T-Shirts if they get made.... Large please... 8)

Don't G-Werks and Pitstop use the handle "G-Unit" when they're out on the beers at shows?!? ;) :lol:

Maybe that's my point..... hehehehe.

Well, I think Liam might be. :lol: