Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

Corrado T-Shirts ideas/Pre-Production NEW DESIGNS IN! 10/11

how about some vr6 ones with a pic of the engine block and the words vr6PACK across the chest :lol: just an idea :idea:

g-unit for us lot and vr6pack for vr6 owners sounds fair dunnit :?:

i like the idea of having a cutaway of the g-lader as its quite a cool design internally

but i do think writing should be kept to a minimum i allways find if the writing on a t-shirt is quite small people make more of an effort to read it, big writing just seems a bit tacky really :wink:

No I agree that they should be one for all, not model specific. Although I would prefer it if we could stick to a retro sort of design, as I would like to be able to wear it without feeling I should grow a beard first, and not knocking this forum but I would prefer it if the forum name could be kept minimalist, how about 2 or 3 inches long just below the neck on the back or printed down one sleeve subtley

Well as it stands right now, a G60 owner wants to progress a G60 design. If any VR6 owners wish to step up to the plate and offer some VR6 t-shirts, then go for it! :)

Could agree on the generic T-shirt as well. Oherwise the 16Valver brigade have been left out.

So, yup, would be interested in either a generic Rado T-shirt or a G60-specific one (preferring the latter :lol: ).

just bumping it up mate and the morris minor came before the VR6 but it doesnt make it better

Don't worry :D , I do like your Morris Minor comparison though, although there'll probably be folks out there, that would say the Morris is better then a VR6 or something :lol:

Tempest

anyone got any decent cut-away diagrams of the g-lader or the vr6 lump that would work well on a t-shirt or even a good line drawing of a c?

I would definitely be interested in a "G60" specific shirt - possibly interested in a more general "Corrado" one.

Would it be cheaper to have then made in the UK, than have to pay shipping from the USA ??

my girlfriends mum could do a t-shirt with anything u want on it (it would be stitched on 8) , not printed )

4 around £20

all i would need would be some logos made up ...u could even have your name put on it ,on the arm 4 maybe

then i would need some1 to meet me of the boat in newcastle to collect them....

she can also do caps ...anything u want how about headrest covers :?:

I'd defo be up for a t-shirt, always good to show off our cars,youd get people walking behind you looking at the forum name thinking what the fack is a corrado :lol:

Hey guys I am in development with a graphic designer right now working on 2 or more designs for the shirts. I am going to have a VR one so don’t worry all of you VR fans... and I am going to have at least 1-2 G60 ones made up. I will post all of the new designs as soon as we have some more concrete designs. Give me some more ideas for the VR shirts as well as the G60 ones! =]

Alright guys, the vwvortex has removed my post about the shirts. So I am going to keep the post going on here.

I just talked to the graphic designer who is going to be making up some of the new designs and he said to give him around a week to get a good amount of designs to choose from. He is a fellow vw enthusiast so he is really into helping me out on coming up with some new original designs. So in around a week I will have some new designs for everyone to take a look at. Once I get some feedback from everyone, I will see which ones I want to go into production with.

So I will get back to you guys about this when I have some new designs or if I hear some more ideas from you guys!

Sweet! I cannot wait to show you guys the new designs. Both the graphic designer and I are super excited to get these made. I will keep all of you posted. Keep the ideas coming for designs and things for the t-shirts to say. Keep in mind copyrighted stuff I cannot use or I will be getting sued by vw and/or other people.

And as soon as the new designs are out I will need your guys’ help you find out which designs I should go into production with. And from there I am going to make a list of who is ordering which shirt. Then once I get the numbers all worked out I can start the printing =]

Yeah, I'd be up for a couple for the valver and vr. Sorry they only have electric fans though, but.....a la WRC

"The fans are really good. They've been keeping us warm inside the car"

:D

I'd be up for a couple of G-Unit T-Shirts if they are like the ones in the first pic and good quality T_Shirts and printing!

Alright you guys, here is the first wave of new designs.

Unfortunately, none of the VR6 designs were made due to a lack of time this past week. Keep in mind that the VR6 ones will be easy to made out of the current designs by just changing some of the wording. So stay tuned for the VR6 designs and 16v designs.

I am really excited to be able to show you guys these new ones. There are a few that are so perfect! Let me know what you guys think or any changes that should be made. The graphic designer and I are open to all new ideas or designs. We want to make the best looking shirts we can.

As for the new designs, I don’t have a time on when they will be done exactly, but I am thinking within the next week or so. Again, feel free to give me any suggestions you guys might have.

Here they are: (sorry I only have it in PDF format right now. if someone could get these into .jpg format and put the files up on here for me that would be awesome) it is a 5.75mb download for the 11 new designs. So be patient. =]

click on this link

Keep in mind the shirts are going to be black, grey, white, and maybe dark blue.

Ive got to say that after the first post of the sample pic.....what went wrong......I know a lot of work has gone into these shirts but they remind me of the old t's you could by at the seaside with superman and rambo plastered all over the front (yes i had a rambo one when i was 10), the retro urban style from the supercharger design has gone, and after reading the posts again alot of people wanted a generic T not just a G60 version, I know you say there coming but surely its more important and probably easier on the design process if you had a generic one first and then added VR6 or G60 to the existing design somehow, I dont want to upset anyone and Im not saying there rubbish, just not the sort of thing that I expected after the original post.........sorry blackout :cry:

Understandable. I will let the designer know your view on this. We plan on having a generic version for them all, but the designer only was playing with the G60 this last week. Some of the designs are easily made into generic designs that are not model specific. Like the outline of the Corrado one for example. Also keep in mind I said this was the first wave of designs. This was only him working in his spare time during the week.

I will tell the guy to keep things more general, but also, my original design was JUST for G60s, all of you VR guys are going to have to be patient. The designs will come.

For now, just give your opinions on what I have.

i have just thought of another idea for the t's

french connection uk have FCUK as their logo for the obvious reason it looks like the word F*CK

we could have corrado nut as CNUT so it looks like C*NT :lol: