Just want to say a big thank you to

A)

Darren at G-Werks for supplying a quailty stage 5 Map

Boost Return System

Plugs

a a few other bits, more details to follow

B) Ant aka Bananaman,

For his help and well basically doing the timing on my G60,

The Jet is running so much better and seems to be using less fuel, already using 2 litres less per 100km and that was only the first calculation. Figure should drop a bit more after i've averaged the tank fill ups out. so in my book thats another great reason to chip with an SNS chip.(previous chip was a jabba).

People still use Jabba chips?? :)

Do you have the new one without the 3.5fpr?

Yeah no fpr required

already using 2 litres less per 100km

:shock:

What was the timing set to before???

think it was more a case of over fueling

I think I have a Jabba chip in mine... are the SNS chips 'straight out of a box' type things, or do they require setting up properly? I may have to look into getting one of these if they're a lot better.... although my MPG doesn't seem too bad, average 30mpg on the MFA (never actually worked out if its accurate or not tho)

Also if the SNS chips don't use a 3.5fpr does this mean they're possibly of lower performance compared to the old ones (I'm sure thats a dumb question... but if someone could explain it? :))

Chris

I think I have a Jabba chip in mine... are the SNS chips 'straight out of a box' type things, or do they require setting up properly? I may have to look into getting one of these if they're a lot better.... although my MPG doesn't seem too bad, average 30mpg on the MFA (never actually worked out if its accurate or not tho)

Also if the SNS chips don't use a 3.5fpr does this mean they're possibly of lower performance compared to the old ones (I'm sure thats a dumb question... but if someone could explain it? :))

Chris

lower performance ? :lol: thats right we all want you to drive your g's slower as the vr owners are not happy.

no in all seriousness the maps have now been trimmed to run 3.0br regs on perfect running fuel pumps no more 5.5rpm spiking etc etc

lower performance ? :lol: thats right we all want you to drive your g's slower as the vr owners are not happy.

no in all seriousness the maps have now been trimmed to run 3.0br regs on perfect running fuel pumps no more 5.5rpm spiking etc etc

:oops: cool cheers.

but how about the setting up? would I need to take the car to you guys, or Stealth etc?

I'm still running a Jabba Chip :oops: :oops: :cry:

I'm just on my way over to the naughty corner now to put my pointy hat on with the big 'D' on it