Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy98

Aaaarrrrhhhhh!! Help ....

Hi peeps, right need some sound guidance as I cant for the love of god work out or remember were on earth I removed this termination/bracket from some 4 months back!!(Ive been overseas with my job alittle unexpected)

Checked the usaul routes of ETKA and Bentley's but no luck as of yet!

It should be attarched to one of the lower bolts that holds the inlet manifold on at the front of the engine. Think its the most left inlet on its right hand side.

Cheers for the rapid response Pau1, Im thinking that its got to be close to the pictures vacinity as theres only about 4" to 5" of flex to play with and if your definition is the same as mine when you say front of the engine then its never gonna reach!!

I think mine was attached to a bracket that supported the back right of the standard inlet manifold. I cant check though as the schrick removed the bracket so its now bolted directly to the manifold.

Thanks to you both Joe & VR6sc, the fitting prob would be attributed to tha fact that I am fitting a Shrick manifold.

Glad youve straightened me out on that one cheers guys. :mrgreen: