Sign in to follow this  
jill_g60

Car Show and Meet

Hi guys. There is a mini car show incorporated into a Marafun day in Elgin this sunday. Is anyone from Aberdeen or surrounding area interested in coming along, (roddy) It's free to get in and there's a show 'n' shine event as well. We're meeting in Ladyhill car park (behind Joannas) at 1.00pm, after the Marafun day is over then everyone will be heading straight to Speybay for the Club Meet. Anyone interested? :D

hey now! jill? driving a G60?? i'd meet you there if i could! want to come pick me up?? :D

Yeh i will be up for it,but lucky for Roddy he will have my pleasure or chauffering me there. :shock:

The corrado is still in the garage :x so that gives roddy a better chance at the show and shine :D

Heres hoping we get a good day,and looking forward to metting ya all again :)

Skid.

lol tom! *whip sound*

..no jill, shouldn't take too long. just hang a left after you cross the pond and ur there! :)

lol tom! *whip sound*

..no jill, shouldn't take too long. just hang a left after you cross the pond and ur there! :)

is that before or after the traffic lights :?: :wink: :lol:

Yeh i will be up for it,but lucky for Roddy he will have my pleasure or chauffering me there. :shock:

The corrado is still in the garage :x so that gives roddy a better chance at the show and shine :D

Heres hoping we get a good day,and looking forward to metting ya all again :)

Skid.

always a pleasure chauffering you around in my "comfort" mobile 8) ....#The The's Infected#blasting an'all.......and too right i'll need a chance at the show'n'shine...thats why i'm paying yer spraying mate extra to delay finishing yer motor mannie :wink: :lol:

Just a quick line to say thanks to all from the Aberdeen lads for a great day out .

Good to see some very clean motors there keeping the standards up.

See you all at Kames. :D

Just a quick line to say thanks to all from the Aberdeen lads for a great day out .

Good to see some very clean motors there keeping the standards up.

See you all at Kames. :D

just to echo what skid has said jill(pity you were working during the show tho :cry: )

also everyone made us more than welcome.........fingers-crossed i'll see you all again at kames too

no doubt i'll have skid in the comfort-mobile again.....lol......though reckon its his turn :wink:

btw matt still selling his limited after his wee spin in the vr6turbo rallye???lol

I was well gutted i was workin, but at least i heard all you lot goin past!! Thanks to Struan for the drive in his motor, well impressed!! Glad you all made it through and looking forward to seeing you all again soon. :D

I was well gutted i was workin, but at least i heard all you lot goin past!! Thanks to Struan for the drive in his motor, well impressed!! Glad you all made it through and looking forward to seeing you all again soon. :D

thought you would like the drive in struan's motor :twisted: