Sign in to follow this  
Jim

I think I need Dub back in my life...

Oh the comedy...

This is where the long stick with the hook on the end slowly reaches across the stage and drags you off Joe ;)

Yeah, go Golf!

I nearly went down the Golf route, so I'm with ya' m8.

And I'd prefer the mods to have VWs, rather than French stuff.....

There you go! you have to now!

Well I did actually go down the Golf route. Think I had about 7 in 3 or 4 years.

Still trying to get hold of a mk1 at the moment as a project - much like Jim is really.

Hehe... yes, by order of our exulted leader. Or something.

I do plan on keeping the Paxo.. I want the Golf a project and a HOBBY because computers are starting to drive me nuts.

Nice one, Gotta love Golfs, Everyone should have one at some point

Hehe... yes, by order of our exulted leader. Or something.

I do plan on keeping the Paxo.. I want the Golf a project and a HOBBY because computers are starting to drive me nuts.

Well, there you go mate, Get your Golf, Keep Your Sax machine :wink: Give up your Mod position and have some real wholesome fun!!!!! :wink: :lol:

Yeah, thread's like this remind me that i really have to go and do something to my '82 MKI i have sitting around here somewhere..... :lol:

Yeah, thread's like this remind me that i really have to go and do something to my '82 MKI i have sitting around here somewhere..... :lol:

Sell it to me if it's nice? ;)

Yeah, and ill fit some chrome door pulss too!!! :lol:

Nah, You really wouldn't want it. Its got an inner beauty that no0one sees except me LOL

I have Major plans for it, its just finding time AND MONEY, To get itall done. With the tech spec on the C going up and up (when it was only supposed to be a comfy run-around!!!!) Finding Available cash is looking harder and harder! :wink:

No way!!!

Buy it - the door handle's alone would get you your money back!!

Jim,

I was gonna get a GTI to replace my Civic, but ended up getting the 16v- just couldn't resist :) I agree with Joe M- surely by the time you've paid insurance for both cars, running costs etc they will add up to more than a C?

Why not go for a 1.816v- insurance is gp 15 which is pretty similar to a GTI, and you can pick them up for around £2k now.

As I say.. I need to see.

This started out as a great idea, but I can see it being extremely expensive.. as you say, probably more than a C (VR6!) in total.

Hm.

go on jim you know you wanna :lol: stop playing around sell the saxo and buy a tidy vr! you might aswell admit defeat and stop being so sensble after all you only live once ehh... :lol:

Well i'll see once Citroen sort the paint problem on my driver side door...

Problem is market is saturated with them, and they are about to phase the Saxo out in favour of a new model. Thats gonna devalue em even more.

ARGGGH... I dont know what to do about my f'ing car. I get so many contrasting opinions from everyone I speak to. I don't know what to do :(

jim, i know how you feel. but when it comes down to it man, its all about you. what do you want? who cares what someone else's opinion is?

that said.. almost everyone i've ever heard of (can't think of a single exception) that's sold their corrado misses it and wishes they hadn't sold it. i dunno you or your situation, but i know if i ever sold my rado for whatever reason, first thing i'd be doin is lookin for a new one. but thats me.

good luck whatever you decide. :)