Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

Are they decent??

TBH i`d get one of gav H100VW, from what i`ve heard there the dogs!!!! havn`t got one myself yet but will do once payday in january comes!

I've got a loom from H100VW

Gavin's are of excellent quality and workmanship. All cables are covered in heatshrink and there are 2 relays in the loom so increasing the power to both dipped and full beam and fogs. And also the lives are fused.

You tend to find the cheaper versions tend only to have the one relay and not as much time and effort has gone into the loom as far as I'm aware (sorry if I'm offending anyone or incorrect here) however I would do yourself a favour - you get what you pay for in this life and that is very true of Gav's looms - they are the most expensive but they also are the best!!!

The Hub,

you`ll soon see that a corrado wont settle for anything less than the best!!!

there picky buggers!!!!

trust me, give them anything substandard and they`ll revolt with something much more expensive breaking!!!! :lol:

My brother bought a loom from this same guy on ebay for his C and when matched against my car that has one of Gavins his was still very dull. I know we have the same bulbs in also cos we both bought them at the same time. So i would say spend that little bit more so you can see where your going and as the others have said they are very good quality so you know its all gonna be safe.

Thanks for the advice guys and i suppose your right..... if you gonna do something, do it right otherwise don't bother.