Sign in to follow this  
skid

Kames Gti meet.

Right then who`s up for it from the Grampian area?

come on hands up........ 8)

Just wondering if anbody going down ,would like to meet up in Aberdeen or even on route for the run down the road. :D

This is depending if Roody pays the piper and lets him get my car finished in time for it. :shock:

Better have it by then or everybody will think that i dont have one and just hang out in Roddys comfy mobile :shock:

99% sure i'll be there..............don't know if i'll take the soon to be lowered storm or bagsy pass. seat with you mr Kidd.....if you don't mind.....and of course if i let you have your C back from the painters :wink:

Yep us lot from Elgin will be going, it's 29th June isn't it? U taking you car round the track Roddy?! :D I think shayne's taking his Mk2 round, he'll probably take a spare engine just in case!! :shock:

where? when? Have no clue :oops:

Club Gti track day at Kames, I didnt think a date was set yet? I dont think its far from Biggar, down that way somewhere.

Im hopin ill be able to take me car round. :twisted:

Hmmmmm, dont know if i fancy going down that way again.......:(

I wonder if i can convince my mate to take his...... :idea: :lol:

Yep us lot from Elgin will be going, it's 29th June isn't it? U taking you car round the track Roddy?! :D I think shayne's taking his Mk2 round, he'll probably take a spare engine just in case!! :shock:

blimey jill what you trying to do.....get me having a heart attack!!! :shock: ..........i would be too scared my C would get dirty going round the track :wink:

Any body got an idea what time it starts and how long it may take to get there from Aberdeen(that is sticking to the speed limit of course).

So we can start organising times and meeting points. :thumb right:

The show starts at 10, admission is 3.50 per person, it's 15 quid if u want to take your car round the track, that entitles u to go round as many times as u want. It's Junc12 off the M74 Then onto the A70 westbound, Muirkirk is about 10 miles from m/way then you'll see signs for Kames. Any more info then phone Willie 07973118748. It's takes us about 4 hours to get down there from Elgin. :D

Thanks Jill :D

We will just call you Tree of knowledge now. :shock: :lol:

For £15 even Roody could afford to get his motor durty and still have change left for the jetwash later :D

What time you guys setting off or what time would you like to meet up in Aberdeen for the run down?

Thanks Jill :D

We will just call you Tree of knowledge now. :shock: :lol:

For £15 even Roody could afford to get his motor durty and still have change left for the jetwash later :D

What time you guys setting off or what time would you like to meet up in Aberdeen for the run down?

stop calling me Roody :lol: :lol: :lol: you'll make me cry :cry:

and whatever time your on for going down to kames suits me matey......just pm me with suitable times

btw i think the elgin lot are going on the saturday and staying over.....could be wrong tho

Might take a trip over. Don't know about the whole weekend but poss go for 1 day. 2 options for getting there:

1 - Motorway which is 40 miles and 45 minutes

2 - Twisty b-roads which are 25 miles but just under an hour

hhhmmmmmmmmmm! Decisions decisions :wink:

I would go as it is only about half an hour from me but I am going to Florida instead. :lol: :lol:

My Corrado is getting painted when I am away,so I expect to see big changes when I get back 8) 8)

Kames is normally quite a good day out,so long as it doesn`t rain. :) :!:

You can still use both options:

1) Go the twisties on the way down and walk about with a big smug grin all day. :D

2) take the motorway on the way back as your motor will be full of all the goodies you might buy,and it will be a bit safer after you have spent all day scoffing boiled horse burgers and 99 cones(even if its raining) :icecream: :pukeright:

Might take a trip over. Don't know about the whole weekend but poss go for 1 day. 2 options for getting there:

1 - Motorway which is 40 miles and 45 minutes

2 - Twisty b-roads which are 25 miles but just under an hour

hhhmmmmmmmmmm! Decisions decisions :wink:

Im going the sunday I think if ure up for a mini convoy again, b-road style. Just hope your temperature probs are sorted for then. :)

mini convoy it is then! Temps still seem a bit high but I'm thinking that the gauage in the dash is pants. Not had any real probs with it since that day when is started going mad at me. :mad: I see your membership came through then? 8) I'll find out the exact route and get back to you about times.

Aye, came through a week or so ago, gone off the idea of going on track :flower: , worried about breakin somethin but will see on the day.

Anyone else thats goin from the area or passin on the way there give us a shout and we could expand the convoy.

Is a bit of a distance, drive aint too bad though as long as you dont go through Edinburgh :wink: , would probably take you 2 1/2 to 3 hours.