Sign in to follow this  
AlanVW

Rado is pretty ill.

Well after welling up the downpipe and such got the exauhst in a half state of running without being burst and i was actually pretty happy with the performance of it.

but so ran for a few days ok untill by backbox fell off for a second time and to be honest Ii have had enough now.

I Need a Full System And Probably Including 4 branch manifold since i have to take that off anyway to get at the broken studs. so from everything i have read on here Magnex seems to be the way people are pointing me...but what about a manifold ? I know Milteck do the whole lot Manifold/system but have heard mixed oppinions from people over them but not really bad words about Magnex

But cant seem to find a manifold from a magnex...

Has Anyone got a fulll system including Manifold from Milteck/ Magnex or anyone else ... as long as it fits, and I mean properly fits, not like the crap thats on it at the moment. i want good fit, no rattiling or rubbing and i dont want it falling off! *cough* Sebring *cough*

engines done 170k now, dosent seem to use oil so dont know if there is anypoint in putting on a manifold or not ? maby better with a new downpipe and a magnex System ?

Can anyone who has been here before give me some advice ?

Don't think Magnex do one for the C. Pretty sure Supersprint do, although it'll be expensive (but worth it :twisted: ).

What model C do you have?

In terms of systems magnex seem to lead on this forum, with miltek and supersprint highly praised too

I've got a TSR manifold on my valver with a full miltek behind - sounds pretty sweet, not toooo loud and boomy but good grumble. JMR does a porting job on the OE manifold which have heard work pretty good too.

Need to know your car for proper views

Yeah.. you need to talk to John Mitchell really - PM 16VG60 on this forum.. he could sort you out with a complete Milltek based system from engine all the way back. All I ever hear is good comments about the work he does, so I am sure you'd be happy :)