Sign in to follow this  
task

couple of questions.corrado g60.

I am ready to reinstall a wiring loom of a 1991 g60 on 1990 model , after a couple of failed attempts(starter and fuelpump work but car will not fireup+ buzzing from ecu relay when trying to ignite), I will try to do it for the last time. but I have some questions that i'll appreciate if some one can help me with. I was looking at the bentley manual wiring diagrams and they seem to match together on most connections ,except for a black with white stripe wire on the 1990 model that is puzzling me ,it comes from the ECU(pin -23-) to the fuse box (G1/7) . now what confuses me is that this wire is not on the 1991 loom .going back to the bentley book this wire got something to do with the Digifant control unit relay.??? could this be the source of my problem, or something else ??

one other question what is the (ECS-mulfunction indicator light and switch) and where is it located. it is on the 1990 model but not on 1991???

thanks.