Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

oil pressure gauge

I want to set up an oil pressure gauge for my oil system so that I can monitor what my psi is. How do I set up the adapter for my system on my G60 cause I have no idea how to do it other than the side of the head. I dont have the stock oil cooler anymore, I recently removed it and changed out the hoses and system to run into a radiator style cooler, much more efficient for oil and water.

Mines is in at the side of the head. I'm not sure I understand why you'd want to put it somewhere else or is it because of the cooler

problem with using the side of the head on a G is you already have to feeds coming from there-Charger supply and .2bar ? I think oil sender. Take the sender out oil buzzer will piss you off very quickly, unless you take that off too.

dunno if there is such a thing, but a 3 way spliter? like a t-piece..

where do you have your temp and other oil sender? one that was on stock cooler?

what ive done is went to VW and bought another bolt and take off piece the same as the ones that the sender is sitting in as standard and the bolt that goes through it so ive got both connected, if you dont understand(i dont blame you) then ill fire up a pic for you