Sign in to follow this  
Lippy

Spoiler & Sunroof

I noticed a problem with my spoiler last night not fully retracting after a drive of about 40 mins. I thought nothing of it, until I realised that my sunroof does not seem to work now. GRRR up until yesterday everything was working perfectly.

I have had some minor electrical probs before, but this is the first time anything has "broke". What could be the cause of the both these electrical systems failing?? All other things seem fine, windows, stereo, lights etc drove to work this morning with no issues!!

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Lippy

check the fuses! ;) Sounds like something either froze up or jammed and has blown the fuse as it was sodding cold and wet in Cheshire yesterday.... ;)

(oh, and I deleted your double post for you... 8) )

it was sodding cold!!

thought it was likely to be the fuse, what is the best way to find out the offending item?

open the fuse box, shine a torch at the fuses, find the one which has blown (probably a red or blue one towards the right of the fusebox) and replace it with one that's not blown... 8)