Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

Purple Headed Monster

Here it is now, in winter/spring, before i put the BBS on.

Oh bring on the summer please!!!

Yes, this is my first Corrado [Nov 04], but not my first VW. It all began with dads Mk1 Golf Gti, wow! My Golf Mk2 1.6 was my first car, and what a good-un, reliable runner. You'll just see the Scirocco in the pic, and no its not a Delorian as all my mates keep asking... how sad. The Corrado feels quicker than the rocco, but only because its got a much stiffer ride on the lowered springs & low profile tyres; that rocco goes just fine. But i dont need to tell you lot that.

Ahh, the Purple Head... i mean front.

Anyone got any idea what kind of money the 17x7 Teamdynamics-Vulcan would fetch? [3 good cond, 1 with scuffs to spokes (by previous fella)].

I looked at the thread title & wasn't sure what was going to be in here .. :lol:

Nice car Stuart .. :wink:

Cheers Steve, thought it might catch peoples attention; just livens the thread up a bit. Im happy with the car.

Stu

& Bally, they're not the G60 set i was looking for but a set of 15x7. Letters unknown.

Not sure really; although got a rattle somewhere - yet to find the suspected heatsheild.

Firstly it'd be nice to improve and replace old parts, either interior or engine bay. Next would be to fiddle with the wheels and suspension again; goto a 16" wheel and 20 to 30 drop. However I've got an idea that i should get a VR6 and spend all my money on that.

Whaddya think of the BBS? Not as nice as yours but a tad retro. What are your wheels (if bbs - what type) Bally?

VAG zorst looks fine...

Corrado_VAG_exh.JPG

Wallpaper%20Corrado%205d_thumb.jpg

The snow didn't last long; just wish I had more chance to have a peacful drive about that Friday. I hear Wednesday is supposed to bring plenty more though....

P1010003snowwindmill_thumb.jpg

P1010001snow_thumb.jpg

and Thursdays smattering:

P1010037snow_thumb.jpg

lol

Dear Mr Gallery Inspector

Yeh, but I was trying to just use the 'uploadnet' site for pics and not overload this site. I think the above option works in a rough way.

It was such a lovely night for a walk last nigh; the missus frowned when I brought the camera but soon realised it was for the car...

P1010033a_thumb.jpg

P1010032a_thumb.jpg

stucorradosunset2a_thumb.jpg

stucorradosunseta_thumb.jpg

Then these guys came back from the dog walk and nodded @ the C, then drove off...

P1010034_thumb.jpg

Purple Phil - not sure how common it is, but I've seen one other in this colour.

Having said that I've not seen many C's near me; one blue, one *drownish dirty looking VR and a nice looking slammed black 16v.

*brownish - oops, dyslexia strikes again

quiet new to C's :oops: ... mine's midnight blue but changes colour in different lights, looks more purple in the sunlight to me

I've taken a look at your car Phil, looks nice other than the missing engine and tyre pressures. lol

Can't say Ive seen this colour before, as I know of a very light blue. As dark as your blue is, I wouldn't say its as purple as mine; mine has "purple" on the V5. Be nice to see a gallery of all colour choices though huh...

:lol: tyre pressures are the least of my worries (they're bald on the front inner edges too)

yeah would be good to see a gallery of all the colour choices

hopefully mine will get to the standard of peoples car's here (apart from extreme nutters like A20 LEE etc..)