Sign in to follow this  
David Winter

Storm

Hi everyone.

Im new to the Forum. Here are some pictures of my Corrado. It is my second C, the first being a moonlight 92 2l16v. This ones a mystic blue Storm fitted with A/C. full closure alarm and tracker and 10 cd changer. Its in immaculate condition with brand new solitudes. The only mod Ive had is the fitting of Eibach springs. This lowers it 25mmfront and 30mm rear. This hasnt overlowerd the car and it still looks fairly standard.( See photo)This is how I intend to keep it. The ride is still good too. It done 79k and is soon going to be a second car so the mileage should stay reasonable.

Hope you like the pictures.

Dave.

edit:moved text from previous post about same car into this one to tidy things up-vr6storm

Total agreement Roddy,think I should have purchased one of those instead of the Classic Green.It almost looks like a flip paint.....black leather is quite a bit easier to keep clean too!

Total agreement Roddy,think I should have purchased one of those instead of the Classic Green.It almost looks like a flip paint.....black leather is quite a bit easier to keep clean too!

must admit i was totally against going for a green storm myself after seeing one for sale locally with a really dirty interior .....i too lusted after the mystic blue ones......still do in a way....just love the coal-pit interior of them...but i think the paint and beige interior of the green storms does give it a bit of more a luxurious air to it and it seems to make the cabin a bit less claustrophobic......but as you say it is alot harder to keep clean

Nice one David.

If I were to do it all over again I'd go with the Eibach lowering springs.