Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

clifford wizzard....how do you use it??

okay i have a g4 concept 600 and i brought the wizzard lead and cd rom when the g4 first came out

i used it ages ago , but cant work it now

i have a lead that plugs into the laptop..another tiny 3 wire conecotor and then theres a box in the lead with a phono style plug...i cant ever remember using this phono type plug...anyone know where it goes

and...if you know about cliffords , will it tell me why it keeps going off for no reason?

bit far for a training session, you need to pull up the 8 event recall on the program to find out what sensor it setting it off.

the jack on the lead, i've never used. just plug the lead into your alarm, plug the dongle into the lead and then into the laptop DJ

hmmm thats what i thought, it says comlink not found or something like that...i checked over the leads twice but it aint having it

If you're using Windows XP on your laptop you'll need to download the G5 software from Clifford - the G4 stuff is Win95/98 only- hence the COM port problem.

Can anyone sort me out with a copy?

I bought it with my G5 avantguard, but by the time I got around to installing my alarm and trying it I found out it wasn't the right version and it wouldn't talk to the G5.

I have the Installers version for the G4 - but not the G5.

You can download the G5 users one (lacks pulse timing, lock delay and polarity) from the Clifford US website...

hold in the star button and arm it then disarm it and then let go of the switch. count the led flashes, short gaps till a long one and then the next one, will give 8 codes and then i can tell tou what it is. or call me phone number pm'd