Sign in to follow this  
mambomonkey

air fuel gauge

Just bought one of those neat 52mm air/fuel ratio gauges from summit racing with the line of led's up the middle. Where should i hook it up to? - Is the lambda sensor easy to locate? Cheers.

i just got my summit a/f in the mail.. i'll be doin the install this week when i put the new o2 sensor in. the o2 sensor is screwed into your bunghole. :lol:

if you look down behind the engine on the supercharger side you will see a 4-wire connector down there, thats the wires for the o2 sensor.

tap into the lavinder wire. its the right hand one isolated from the other 3 on the loom side go up the loom a bit into the more isolated part so its easy and away from heat. ont the probe side there is one wire going to the engine mount bracket-earth. connect earth to here. live to ignition

red =switched live..black =earth...the other wire cant remeber color goes to a pink/lavender color wire best tapped into behind the inlet where the metalic sleeve is

Just had a look down the back of the engine on that side but cant see what you mean :oops: ...Could you be slightly more specific as to its location?

Many thanks

follow the lambda wiring from the plug on the rear driver side(rhd) engine mount ...it goes behind the engine...when you reach the area near the inlet there should be a metal foil cover with velcro on it....cut into the black sleeve to expose the wires...you need one thats a pinky lavender color. it has a thin foil covering,carefully slice it and use a scocthlok on it