Sign in to follow this  
20valver

Door is Jammed?

One day......a mate had failed to close my passenger door first time and I had reached accross to do it properly myself, he then grabbed the handle at the last minute himself, so we were both on the lever/handle at the same time as the door slammed to be permenantly shut!! :evil:

Gutted to say the least I managed to remove the handle and peel back the top corner of the door card. I was able to remove the handle because when you pull the handle or the lever the door opens a few mm, so I could just access the head of the screw needed. From this possiton the door can be forced click back into a fully closed position.

Has anyone had a similar prob to this in the past?? If so how did you get that door open?!?!?! :cry:

due to the nature of this problem will everyone please reply to this post via private message as info on helping solve this problem can also help people break in to our cars!! :idea:

Hi All

I don't yet own a Corrado (not quite yet) but I have the sam eissue with my Mk2 Golf, my missus grabbed the door handle on the rear driver side just as I was unlocking with the key (central door locking). Now I cant open the door inside or out. I have tried locking and unlocking but with no success. Any help would be erm very helpful.

please mail me on mailto:[email protected]

Thanks

Les