half tinted rear lights

colour coded rear number plate surround

17" stilauto racings

lowererd 60mm

k-star ignition timing

supersprint exhaust system

k&n pannel filter

Looks nice mate!

What is the colour? Not to clued up on my greens!

Should sell quite easily I imagine.

I keep on meaning to find out the real name of the colour, it is a pearl though, it looks purple when the sun is on it, If I provide the colour code do you think any of you will be able to tell me the colour?

I'll keep my eyes on this thread.. if that car comes up for sale, i'd be keen to know about it :)

i'm a fan of this 16valver too jim 8) :wink: ............fingers-crossed that james gets his black G-60 and you get a chance of this one

nice colour and very subtly done mods........though my only reservation would be the calibra side-skirts......but thats just my personal taste and isn't a reflection on either james's or john's(16vg60)styling ideas :wink:

It was Darren (8vG60) who also liked the side skirts Roddy :D

It was Darren (8vG60) who also liked the side skirts Roddy :D

yeah i know jim........i'm sure that john has them on his C too

The calibra sideskirts were just a cheaper way of making my car look better, they were only £70 from the breakers, my only quible with them is that they would probably look better with a different front under bumper spoiler

The calibra sideskirts were just a cheaper way of making my car look better, they were only £70 from the breakers, my only quible with them is that they would probably look better with a different front under bumper spoiler

its ok james i wasn't slating them........they do look as we say up here in bonnie scotland...."nae bad min"......its just they aren't to my personal(warped) taste

So any idea if you are planning on selling this car then James? And if so, how much you thinking?

I'm still looking hard for a black g60, been to see 5 so far, but none have been the right one for me, when i find one, my car will be up for sale

I'm thinking of £2500 for my car, and worth every penny and more, the condition of the car is stunning

Ok.. well if you do get a G60 sorted then I will definately be very interested at that price. I am hoping to attempt to sell my Saxo towards the end of the month and then I will be looking.. so... basically, can I get my name down on the list as an interested party please!! :)