Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

wideband..more info please

okay ive tried out my new LM-1 i stuffed it up the tailpipe and settled with 14.8 which equates to 505 ohms

next step is a wot run to see whats happening

my question is ....should i be holding the display trying to look while i drive? or does the record button store it? if so how do i know what revs/afr

btw...seemed to require a lot of twidling to get 14.8 from an initial setting of 600 ohms

cheers, i'll try that when ive made a tailpipe clamp for the sensor

do you know if its advisable to set a k jet cars idle to 14.7 ?? or should i stick with a co tuner on that

we run our lm1 through the log works software recording AFR/ boost / rpm. this give us pretty much all the info we need. im not sure if ours has a headphone socket ?

mines got a cig 12v cable, the sensor and cable, a computer lead and a headphone socket with bare wires

so what do you have connected when you test drive em?

sorry for all the questions mate, im just a bit confused

btw..do you sell the small g lader belt??

when driven the lambda probe goes into the oem/secondry lambda socket this is then plugged into the lm1. power lead into cig lighter, then when ready press record. they really are very simple units to use just a calibrate button and a record button.

scruufy, i used it in the tailpipe to test idle, will prob fit it in downpipe for further tests

cheers g-man its just mines got loads of info on hooking up other inputs like boost/revs blah blah and looks a touch confusing