Sign in to follow this  
Pablos

Pabster's Trackday Project

Hi

This is my second Corrado, my first was a LHD VR6 in violet metallic which was a bit of a brighter shade than the UK spec Blackberry. Hopefully this thread will chart the progress of my Pearl Green 16v from it's current state to a stonking trackcar. Time will tell.....

As you can see it comes with some dodgy 15" 5 spoke alloys, grille spoiler and later style grille. What you can't see is lowered suspension of unknown origin, boombastic DTM exhaust (got to go soon...), aftermarket moonroof and TOAD alarm with a mind of it's own!!! All of this will be replaced over the coming months, but the icing on the cake will be a 20v turbo engine though this will be one of the last jobs I reckon.

I've posted a couple of questions in the forum already and the response has been great, though I'm sure I'll be asking loads more.....

Adios for now

nice colour ;)

is it going to be all tracked up with decals and schtuff?

good point though those alloys are dodgy!

any bits you chuck i want em :p

Have now removed the rear trim and seats. Since taking the picture the rear seatbelts, interior carpet, trim around dash and gearstick have also been removed. I feel an advert in 'parts for sale' coming on as my garage is filling up....... ;-)

I'll be stickering it up as I've got my own vinyl cutter, though it will be reasonably subtle - well that's the plan anyway!!!!

What do you need? I've got most things apart from parcel shelf, front seats, front door cards and roof lining. It's all ok but definitely not concours!!! The rear seats are marked and have got a couple of small tears (few mm across) but are good apart from that.

Let me know if you interested...