Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

high performance radiator for G60's

havent seen any in the states because we suck and no one knows what a corrado is.... cept the few of us that do.... anyway...

Looking for a racing radiator that can make a difference in cooling.

Maybe you have a cooling system problem?,i added a turbo to my old golf 16V and that car had a radiator far smaller than the OE G60's one but it never gave any bother with cooling the engine and my car was always getting thrashed...,i've also got a 9A 2.0 radiator fitted to my 16V.G60 corrado which seems small b ut i have'nt had any issues yet.

You could also try using something like Redline's 'water wetter',i've used it and i can definatly say that there was a difference in running tempratures.

Fitting a a proper oil cooler removes most of the load on the water system. Not always the cheapest option but certainly effective.

I also use water wetter and rate it's performance highly.

Gavin

I removed the stock oil cooler and have a 8.5"x11" mocal cooler bolted to the front of my radiator, no AC condenser. so there is no water/oil close contact really, I am just looking for a CLEAN radiator, one that looks nice and performs better for my corrado, I am doing a race setup and am attempting to find race everything to go with most of the race parts I already have.

thanks tho, water wetter sounds like G12+..... an additive to make things cooler?

olly elworthy, can I say for a second that you are my absolute hero and that I love you, :wink: , just kidding mate but you still are my hero as that is exactly what I needed and wanted for the last year, will this work on my corrado tho?