Sign in to follow this  
HyDeZaLoT

Another window issue: only drivers side works

i just replaced the fuse and window control module in my car and now have control of my drivers side window, however my passenger window does nothing, i hear the click in the door and the window control mod whenever i press either switch (drivers or passengers side), but it will not move, does anyone have any suggestions?? TIA

had this prob a coupla times.....

try pushing in the button REALLY hard(its what i have to do lol)

or

take off the door cards and make sure the window aint/hasnt hitting the little box down there cos that can cut it out

if not

take 1 slegdehammer and penetrate your window:)

okay, the pushing the button really hard would def not be the way to do it just b/c the relays sound when i push the button lightly and it doesn't matter if i use the drivers side or the pass side button for the pass window, it still doesn't work.

what box are you talking about in the door area tho??

erm im not sure what its called(possibly a fuse box??)

its what happened to mine, i rolled down the window one day and it wouldnt go back up

so i took off the door cards and looked at the bottom half and there was a little black box down there that the window had hit and sorta pulled on thew wires a bit so i just put the"box" around the corner so the window wasnt hitting it and it seemed to work