Sign in to follow this  
_Monkey

Just to say hi

This is just to say hello, never been on a forum before, thought this would be a good place to start cos i'm nuts about the raddo! I'v got a Dragon Green G60 that i've had for just over a year. After popping 2 chargers in one month i've now got Jabba's first IHI turbo conversion, de-cat and full jetex system as well as a few other bits and pieces. As soon as i figure out how, i'll put on some pics(Bit new to the whole internet thing really!), but i'm going to be on a club stand at coombe and jabbas at the trackshow so come over and say hello the old fashioned way! untill then hello and well done on a spot on forum! :-P

Thank you ;)

And welcome to the forum!

If you need a walk-through on attaching files, checkout the 'FAQ' - link at the top of every page.

Welcome to The Forum... Nice looking early C you have there... 8) Where did you get your numberplates from? They're pretty much what I'm after... 8)

As much as i'd like to claim responsability for them, the prevous owner put thm on(wonky at the back too!) I think he had them made in the netherlands (cos it's got NL in the reflective materials), but they've passed two MOTs!

henny - hasn't chris vosky nr6 quoted you? give him a poke, the guy that does the number plates is canny - did mine but not metal ones

H8RRA, not yet, he's still trying to get the GB stamp for 'em AFAIK...

CaiosG60 PWR, it's running a turbo mate... no need for boost recirc'! :lol:

I'm just interested; a friend and I have just fitted a lyshom to his car. So we have been reading quite a bit about boost return, etc. Had to choose whether to use a recirculating dump valve (like BBM do with there silencing kits) or the standard G60 setup.

So g60dave your G60 throttle body has the boost return sealed up in some way? Do you know how this has been done? Welded closed or modified the linkage so it no longer operates?

Also, what boost are you running?

not sure how it has been done, but i know for sure it hasn't been welded. At the moment i'm running only about 215bhp at 11psi. but with a few internal mods(1.9) and a boost controller i could run 1.5 bar all day and see around 300hbp! :D