Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

anyone using red inj and sns chip????

just gone over to this set up, and id like to speak with others with a similar spec

what kind of fuel cons are you getting?

any probs

what timing and c/o pot set up did you go with

bilal is the person to speak to about this really as he will be able to answer all of your questions im sure... :lol:

my G60 isnt chipped at the mo - but im gonna be using an SNS chip when ive got my charger serviced - are you pleased with the performance? 8)

i got a chip n that awaiting red tops. been out in a red topped car n liked it n thats why im going that way. got sporadic cycling AF at the momnet so not sure when its going in. couple of things to check n then.

I've supplyed a guy called Andy who has a metalic green G60 with a set of red tops and a suitable SNS chip last week. I'll ask him how he is getting on with them. It has to be added the red tops are only really suitable for those who have the complementing engine spec to require the extra fuel e.g. Flowed head, cam, 65mm pulley.

Red Tops ie 30lb injectors should only be used where the boost is over 16psi.

The injectors themselves wont add power, they are just needed to compliment the modifications and provide sufficient fuelling to make the power.

I will be doing some moe development on the 30lb chip in the next week or so to see if we can improve things. All chips will also now have the No Lag version 3 too 8)

endor71..i got mine from ebay.com....search for #30 ,30lb injector...theyre from ford motorsport ...i sold my other set ( they come in sets of 8) so they cost me £65 for 4....have a look theres new ,used and alsorts on there

dubcharged...what does the version 3 consist off?? just intrested

endor: Alternatively i can supply you with a new set of 30lb injeccies.

Steveo: Version 3 is a more aggressive No Lag code where we can bring in open loop fuelling for partial throttle at specific boost levels, ie 2psi!!

In other words, even on partial throttle at low boost we can ensure you wont go lean.