Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

G60 Intercooler Spray Bar mod

I've just been looking through the EPC and noticed that the Windscreen washer bottle for the Corrados fitted with headlight washers has a seperate pump to that of the screen.

Now using this bottle and pumps you can use the third feed to run a water mist spray for the intercooler. Its only and idea at the mo, but given the fact that it uses the screen bottle i would say the screen wash solution would not only prevent your spray getting iced up in the winter but also help in cooling cos of the chemical mix.

i'm going to look into this one!! :idea:

many people have said its not worth it. i was planning on it but am slowly being talked out of it. if anything, put the tank somewhere other than the engine bay.. like the back seat and make it so you can throw some ice in there when you want.

Given the air temp here it would work well im sure and given the fact that it uses the later screen bottle and pump from the headlamp washers i think its a easy way to make it work without an extra tank.

well here is the pics of the later screen washere bottle with the extra pump for the headlight washers. I think im gonna give it a go.

Need to find some nozzles know so im off to the garden center!!