Sign in to follow this  
Hans G60.nl

3rd brake light IN the spoiler ??

a friend of mine has made some pictures of the meeting in hofstade-belgium...

then i saw this... it's a car member of the french corrado club.. but a pity as it is... i can't speak a word french but toilet and croissant.. :S

anyone tried this ??

vwmania_13.jpg

I've got one in my rear window, I'll take some pic's I've read a thing about how the french guy made that, but i cant remember where it was sorry.

Hans already has a 3rd brake light in the window IIRC, so I doubt your pics are needed, m8. :)

allways nice to see other solutions !

but i'm really curious what happens if his spoiler goes down... i don't think there's much room left when that happens

....or you could try our american cousins for how much the 3rd rear light is........as there was an american-spec SLC at Kames recently and the 3rd rear light is intergrated with the number plate light..though it does look a bit more "clumsier"(AFAIK its a standard US-spec fitment) than the one pictured above......but i'm sure its easier to fit

nothing has to fit at once... i like to try stuff out myself... see my homepage for that !

http://www.corrado-g60.tk (dutch)

very true Hans :wink: ...........though some of us aren't as adventurous/patient as you and like things to fit first time with as little or no modification as possible :wink:

Hans this is from the meeting in Mechelen not Hofstade,... normaly it's in hofstade but there is an other organasation that just took there meeting idea and spot :( i hope they burn in hell,... they are know to steal ideas and meetings,... So let's all hope it's back in hofstade next year

I am fitting a third brake light above my number plate in the plastic surround I will put pictures on if it turns out ok if not Im not haing you laughing at me :lol:

I was at Mechelen, and it is a long drive and a very long way from Sunderland in the Northeast and we felt a little let down plus i got sunburnt :-(

Chris