Sign in to follow this  
hustler

its too damn hot

Ahhhhhhhh cool in mine...

Passat aircon systems are possible - or even their full climate control system.

Most aircon systems can be retrofitted, tbh, just depends on the skill of the fitter.

I have a Daviair system in mine - hardly high quality, but works, and bloody cold, so does me fine :)

i seem to remember it being approx £1k-£1.5k for a Davia retro-fit......think someone on the e-group enquired about the price about 2 years ago...........also someone else on the e-group retro-fitted climate control using either MK4 Golf or passat parts......it was only recently,well about 4 months ago so if you do a search on the yahoo e-group there should be details of it.......

No, I think its a later Passat, but the panel fits perfectly replacing the Corrado controls. And didn't look out of place at all.

Will see what I can find for you.

climate.jpg

And I've just found out it was from a Mk4 Golf - so I stand corrected!

sounds sweet i have a golf 4motion sat in my yard 8) 8) 8) looks like its going to get raped. any links to this guy so i can find out how much of the golf parts he used and what needed moddin

Well if you have aircon in your corrado just use the whole under the dash aircon toys from the golf, and make sure you have all the sensor inside your car

You can get the Climatronic kit from the Passat to fit the later VR6 dash, i think its the same as the MK4 panel above. Speak to Guy Heartly, he has just had the conversion done.