Sign in to follow this  
DANG60

BAHN BRENNER CHARGER.

I have video on a mk2 rocco running 11.8 quarter mile with one of these chargers stock head and internals. He had slicks and probably a LSD running 20psi and 100 octane. I have never herd one bad thing about these chargers, I'm planning on getting one for MY gti.

The Lysholm is slimmer than the G-lader, with the right supporting bracket it will fit in the original bracket. Although you will get this with the BBM kit so no need to fabricate.

When I had the Lysholm the first thing I noticed beside the noise is how smoother the engine revs all the way up to redline.

The noise is fun especially if driving it in countryside roads but for everyday city driving i think its a bit loud. The silencing kit does a good job at part throttle. I suggest use the standard airbox as it will reduce noise further.

yeh i just got a lysholm after blowing my g-lader to pieces and i can't wait to finish installing it , i have heard some poitive things and some negative things so i will see for myself i guess . but as for the intercooler there isnt much option for upgrade.

F.A.O darren(GMAN) If you can supply bbm propducts then what sort of money would their screw charger cost. I also would be needing different injectors. Not sure of which size tho. And i also understand that the pipng up of the intercooler is different? Really interested in one of these chargers just looking to find out all the facts before i bite the bullit.

john betz from bahnbrenner advised me to have uprated injector and it must be running on at least 98ron fuel, and yes the outlet on the bbm is small than that of the g-lader so new pipe work will be needed