Sign in to follow this  
Deako

Invite to Mega Meet on Sep21st

Hi guys, wasnt quite sure where to post this as you dont have a specific "Shows" section. Anyways, ill plonk it here and feel free to move it.

I approached someone (sorry i forget your name) at Tatton Park on Sunday to see if any of you guys were interested in a Club Display plot at our Mega Meet in September. I also approached The Corrado Club as well. Anyway, enough of that, heres the "official" letter for you to check out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All, hope you dont mind me posting this here.

You may or may not be aware that Club GTI Worcestershire is organising a Forum and Mega Meet for the above date. This is to be held at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire. Its the intention that this will be an end of season show, so to speak, and really hope it gives everyone some good vibes to end the season on.

There will be Regional/Club Displays, Show'n'Shine and Trade Stands.

My role is being in charge of allocating and co-ordinating the regional/club display areas. We hope to have plenty of room available for most the Clubs to display, and we understand that some regions/clubs will not be prepared to travel a large distance for this event. However, regional/club display areas will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis (by booking), with hopefully enough space for everyone.

This is dependant on the number of cars that each region/club will be bringing though, and thats what this post is for initially.

Club GTI Worcs and myself would be very appreciative if you could let us know if you plan on attending the event, and also, if you require a Regional Display plot with the amount of spaces needed.

We hope you can attend to make this a great success for this year, and many more to come.

Regards

Luke Deakin

Regional Display Co-Ordinator

For more information regarding the location, Ragley HAll:-

http://www.ragleyhall.com/h-home/h-home.html

For up to date information regarding the Mega Meet:-

http://www.clubgti.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25338

Site Layout:-

megalayout.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Club GTI Worcestershire

New Site:- http://www.clubgtiworcs.com

Email:- mailto:[email protected]

megasig.jpg

I could defo be tempted. Not been to a meet up yet (and it's a reason I luv VWs so much - the peeps etc). Only had my C a month or so and been on the forums for 2 or so. Would be kewl to meet some of u all.

Great, if you guys can get an idea of numbers together, and then let me know how many places you want for a Club Display, that would be cool.

Also, we are holding a show'n'shine. Details below

-----------------------------------------------------------

We are now letting people book a space for the Self Judged Show n Shine at the End of Season Forum & Mega Meet on 21st September at Ragley Hall.

It is completely FREE to enter, but this booking will help us judge the amount of space we require for this part of the show.

As it is Self Judged, it means there is more chance for everyone that enters. The Classes are as follows:

Best MK1 - Modified

Best MK1 - Standard

Best MK2 - Modified

Best MK2 - Standard

Best MK3 - Modified

Best MK3 - Standard

Best MK4 - Modified

Best MK4 - Standard

Best Other VAG - Modified(includes Seats, Audis, Polos, Corrados etc)

Best Other VAG - Standard(includes Seats, Audis, Polos, Corrados etc)

Best Car of Show (All Classes)

If you are interested in taking part, please send an email to the following address, putting "Mega Meet Show n Shine" in the Subject Box. Please include your name, make of car, model and which Class you wish to be in:

email: mailto:[email protected]

Any questions, please post here.

Cheers

Ian from CCGB (Vr6 Storm) is organising a Display. Some of you guys may want to get together with them and do a combined CCGB and Corrado-Forum display. It could be huge if you did.

Ian from CCGB (Vr6 Storm) is organising a Display. Some of you guys may want to get together with them and do a combined CCGB and Corrado-Forum display. It could be huge if you did.

I think he's looking for numbers at the moment - roughly how many forum members are likely to attend ??

I'd very much like to go.. hoping I have a Corrado by then :)

I don't know how much the CCGB would want to have a combined stand with us, but its definately worth pursuing!

Thanks for the positive feedbakc guys. LMK how many will be coming and will want a display. :D Just gotta hope for some fantastic weather now!

I hope to be there as I should just be back from Ayia Napa :0)

HELP!!

So long as your 'plane doesn't break down............ :lol:

I hope to be there as I should just be back from Ayia Napa :0)

Please tell me more, someone, anyone, lol.

HELP!!

What would you like to know? ;)

You wont need passes. But you will need to speak to whoever is organising the Corrado-Forum Display (if any as i havent heard yet) to get space. Arrive at 11am with the rest of your display and then you can get a place.

CCGB do have a display organised however.