Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Switch Blade Key,

How did you do it? i know that there is one switchblade key with the AH profile (transporter T4) but you mention MK4... so you just got a lasercut switchblade and swapped the AH profile into it??

How well does it fit Nigel? Any wobble/looseness at all?

Keep meaning to get round to doing mine!!

I have a contact and I am hoping to get my hands on 5 more of these.

The ones I should get will be 3-button rather than 2 - lock, unlock and one for boot release.

Price will be a long way off what the dealer would charge for an additional key. Somewhere in the region of about £30 hopefully.

I've actually seen one (only 2-button) go on ebay for about £120!! :shock:

Could you cousto fit the alarm buttos from a clifford alarm into the keyfob? Just asking as if I was to do this I'd like it all in the one thing. Am I just being picky? Whats the point in having buttos you cannot use? Looks cool but can someone give me a bit more info on what you could do with it or is it just for show?

I've seen the internal of some aftermarket been put into the switchblade, it was on a german website... i'll do a search and post it up here... it is very small... so some elektronic skills would help out

Lo VR6, if you do manage to get hold of any more keyfobs, ill gladly take one off your hands. Mail me when you get them and ill definatley take one :)