Sign in to follow this  
morpheus20170

My Corrado

I did, I was joking about selling her, kind of but I will be in contact as I have seen many that take my fancy but it always a case of money, :0(

Give me time, down at the moment, ahhhhh!!

Paul

Wot colour is that?

It looks a sort of reddish orange to me.Is that a standard colour?

By the way I lllllike it.Love those wheels. :D

1.8 16V, the colour is weird but very nice, most people that looked over it last Wednesday found it very nice although it hasn't been done as well as I had hoped.

I love the wheels too, I didn't realise when I bought her that she has a full size spare but she has her problems, electrical, lights and central locking so I'm having someone take a look as we speak, keeping fingers crossed.

I did have 16's on my Golf, OZ Super-T's but decided, especially at the moment to keep the ones that I have on her, split BBS alloys, marvellous :0)

Keep in touch everyone,

Paul

Sounds like a nice car, hope you get it all sorted.. what reg is it?? whats the mileage?? those BBS rims are well sweet!!!! :D

bally keep posting i love ya avatar

Paul wanna by mine lol :D

Glad yah like it matey... :D

I had an accident on a tight bend on a road I must say I think is a seriously bad piece of work, going up or coming down, Ditchling Beacon, anyone know it? Well, i was going up at about 12 midnight, it was iccy and I went round a tight corner ending up on the wrong side of the road never expecting to see another car but luck would have it there was one, his headlights in my eyes, my headlights in his especially considering I had a headlight loom fitted, cheers Gav and Harrythecake, I swerved, just clipping his o/s wing and hit a bank, threw the car in the air and plonked it back down again, the guy was fine, it was a company car he was driving so we swapped details and I drove off, yes I could still drive it, the insurance company then said "It's a write off" :0(