JMC

JMC's G60

Don't worry it came through. I've got back to you with details. If you're still having problems with PM let me know on here and we can sort something out.

Well I did the princely sum of 170 miles this year, and that included 100 miles round trip for my MOT to my regular place. However having done the MOT today and driven down to the south coast and back I've decided I can't part with it for now, so am withdrawing it from sale. It's the effortless overtaking, the razor sharp handling, the noise (oh the noise) and the overall driving feel I know I'd miss so much, and given what went into it, I'd never find another one in similar condition. The MOT guy commented on the excellent condition and it sailed through again with no issues and said I'd be mad to sell it, and he's right.

Well I did the princely sum of 170 miles this year, and that included 100 miles round trip for my MOT to my regular place. However having done the MOT today and driven down to the south coast and back I've decided I can't part with it for now, so am withdrawing it from sale. It's the effortless overtaking, the razor sharp handling, the noise (oh the noise) and the overall driving feel I know I'd miss so much, and given what went into it, I'd never find another one in similar condition. The MOT guy commented on the excellent condition and it sailed through again with no issues and said I'd be mad to sell it, and he's right.

Good :)

I know what you mean. I've probably driven less than 500 miles in mine this year. But it's just so much fun when I do use it and it costs so little to keep.

Well done mate :) Glad to hear you're hanging onto it. Seeing the sort of price you were having to come down to and knowing just how much work has gone into this car, seemed pretty criminal.

Yeah it didn't seem right, lowering the price as much as I did. I've been pleasantly surprised by how little attention it needs when in storage - disconnect the battery and come back to it 3 months later and it starts and runs fine. The only slight issue is some of the switches need operating a few times before they run ok, but I'm guessing that's just a little surface corrosion on the copper from not being used. And of course if the lottery win comes through it'll get its own garage somewhere.

On 6/7/2008 at 9:37 AM, Veearrhsix said:

JMC? :scratch:

IMG_0007a.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

...just whundering if your G60 would look better with a 3 slat grill as apposed to the 7 slat one you've got there... :ignore:

I have this car now 

Screenshot_20200715-201529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-201524_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-201539_Gallery.jpg