Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

SLK32 AMG supercharger INSTALLED PICS!!!!!!!! last page!!!!!

can I use a 2.5" hose on a 2.25" piece of pipe? cause I cant find reducers that go from 3" to 2.25" or a reducer from 2.5" to 2.25".... grrrrr

Do Either of you 2 know what PSI the G60 ECU's Air flow meter can handle? cause this thing might be putting out 30 psi... =-/

standard g60 map sensor is 2bar. so its good for 1bar of boost in standard form

so max I can do with a standard G60 ECU is 29 psi? what do I have to do after this? electromotive TEC3 Standalone?

With the blower calculator I got 26.5 psi out of an Autorotor 3133 which is about the same size as the AMG charger, :D

with the maximum liters per minute that I calculated before I got 28.5 psi figuring in the change in pulley size of my car and the amg. :o

I would call .5 psi pushing the envelope wouldnt you? :twisted:

oh and I bought 42 lb injectors, I believe I can get BBM to make me a chip, Im calling John on tuesday to see what they can do. hopefully I can get a chip that will run the car so I might be able to drive the 10 hours to get there and get it tuned correctly.

I think you can change the MAP sensor in teh g60 ECU, I am sure some people have done this to enable turbos with high boost to be used with g60 ecu, but could be wrong here, Darren ?

as for the chip get an SNS map for your setup, dont know whetehr BBm supply these or not but they are the best, and I know they cater for all types of charger.

yeah contacted him, there are US people but they dont reply unfortunately

yeah to make the brackets someone CRAZY quoted me 750 dollars for just making the program with a straight pipe out, this is with a 4 axis CNC machine, my design requires a 5 axis machine, IF I get it done somewhere I will program the machine myself because its almost the same as autocad. he said it would take 3 hours to program... I laughed.

then he wanted 250 to make a little bracket that I could trace and cut out with a rotary tool, people in california are sheisty, I am gonna contact other shops and see if they will take a CAD drawing, people are being difficult here in the states.

so does SNS really exist because I cant get a message from either the US branch or the UK branch, I contacted him a week ago and havent heard anything yet...

its the last thing I need and I will need it rather soon...

ok so the injectors I have recieved in the mail are GREEN

the part number on them is 0 280 150 558, they are 40 lbs of fuel per hour @ 43 psi, high impedance, ford racing part same part used on VW's =-)

I will be running them @ 51 psi so I will in theory be running 47 lbs per hour.

G-man have you done anything to look @ gas mileage on the setup that it seems we are both doing?

right now I get 14-16 mpg which is REALLY BAD!, ISV is on the way, so is knock sensor, and O2 sensor, I am overfueling right now but I always was because I was only getting 13 psi when I should have gotten 18......

CAN ANYONE GET AHOLD OF SNS!?!?!?!?!??! I have been trying for WEEKS to get ahold of these people but I can not get ahold of anyone!

Dubforce.net wont send me a validation code so I cant do anything.

Fuel ecomney and this conversion cannot be put into the same sentance when carrying out this conversion.

dubforce is not broken are you sure you have given the correct details mail me and i can sort this for you also..

we have a meeting planned with Bilal (uk sns guy) on friday so i will tell him to get in contact with you.

they are the same injectors that i will be using on my set up also :lol:

yeah I got the message through to to bilal, had to register my account again under a different name and email.

yeah I know the whole fuel economy and 1.3L per rev dont go together, I think I will still get about 14-16 mpg as I always have in this car somehow. btw that equates to 19 mpg in the UK on the high end and 16 mpg on the low end.

Supercharged, where do you get the rarest pictures in the history of VW? a 16VG60 being worked on by VW techs at the factory before it goes into a car... wtf?

cheers darren, I'm not positive but I might be getting my project done sooner than you are, have you mounted yet? oh and just tell him to make me the exact same chip because magically mercedes literage is 1.35 liters per revolution.

do those inlet runners unbolt from your charger ? i looks about 1000 times harder to mount than mine does looking at those pictures.

got them taken off at a machine shop as they were part of the casing, the new charger looks like the schematic picture. =-)

I would take a picture but the digital camera is downstairs. hahah

Potatonet = Lazy right now.

darren I did some more math and the BBM supercharger that you have there the 2087 I believe it is, does .89L per rev, well with a 50 mm pulley it does 14200 Liters per minute, this is taking a number of 5.25" for the G60 crank pulley. well my supercharger will be running 14800L per minute the way it is now. (however the difference is that I wont be running my charger at max speed, I will just barely brake my chargers "good speed" threshold)

anyway dont know if this helps... =-/ Im clueless as to chip programming.

Im wondering if anyone has maps of the standard G60 a stage 5 G60 and a lysholm G60 to compare at, and perhaps the program so I can mess with it myself a bit =-)

when I refer to maps I mean a graph or a picture or the files for a program.

i dont have an 2087.

i have this unit:

Opcon Autorotor OA 3133

Displacement: 1.33 Litres / 81 Cubic inches / revolution

Max Air Flow: 285 Litres / second; 610 Cubic feet / min

Dimensions: Length: 276mm; Width: 200mm; Height: 126mm

Suited for: 365 BHP / 270 kW Engines

i spoke with Bilal yesturday and he told me that he has passed all your email/details on to sam in the u.s

we will be custom emulating/mapping our own car not using SNS as there are no base maps for our kind of conversion.