Sign in to follow this  
leew

ISV Reroute group buy

I've been in touch with Bahn Brennen regarding the above kit. They have agreed to reduce the cost from $59 to $50 if I order 10 or more. This works out to £30 each :D . They are coming back to me later with the shipping charge.

The kit is comprehensive as you can see from the link

http://www.bahnbrenner.com/frameset_catalog.html

If anyone is interest can you email direct on mailto:[email protected]

cheers

I'm going to see how the ISV group buy goes first. If all goes well I can do another one for the RSR outlet or maybe bundle them together.

both at same time would be a good idea.

I want both i know that. I guess the more the better for cost and shipping as that used to be ridiculous with BB

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting hold of the RSR outlet.

I already have a check valve on the ISV pipe, so re-route would be no good to me.

I already have a check valve on the ISV pipe, so re-route would be no good to me

Is this the same as a 'Giro' valve? If so dosen't it just prevent boost returning back into the ISV which could damage it, therefor why would you not see any benefits? Feel free to correct me if I am wrong :oops:

ISV vents boost when i think 12 psi is hit?? is this figure right. I thin it then vents 0.2psi or something. Not sure if its just US cars that vent boost though.

The other use is idle stabilization (or so it should do) in practice as the part gets worn the valve leaks a little. this is of course a boost leak and bad for idle. feeding back equals pressure as the leak goes back into the inlet.

The only way you'll get any gain is if your current ISV is worn and its leaking boost. Before you spend your money you might as well check it by disconnecting it and clamping the hose. Go for a drive and put your foot down then read the max boost you get. Any difference? If you get more then your ISV is leaking, if not then save your money :mrgreen:

Dubcharged is right. I tried disconnecting the ISV & checking the boost levels. No difference really. The check valve is just a precautionary measure, just in case it does leak boost.

P.S. Dubcharged, I'm still interested in the Stage 5 chip (email sent in Dec). What delivery times are on these chips?

Cheers.

um isv reroute kit for £30 for 10off ... we could proberly do them for £25.00 if 10 are order'd from us... ours would be in ally to not mild steel like bbm we can also do our own version of the rsr outlet too .....mail me for anymore info...

The RSR outlet Rocks PICTURES LATER when i get home!! nice sound to i all!!!

As Promised

here are the pics.

P.S. Dubcharged, I'm still interested in the Stage 5 chip (email sent in Dec). What delivery times are on these chips?

Cheers.

Hi Jon, delivery time is a couple of days. I can send on the same day as you order :)

um isv reroute kit for £30 for 10off ... we could proberly do them for £25.00 if 10 are order'd from us... ours would be in ally to not mild steel like bbm we can also do our own version of the rsr outlet too .....mail me for anymore info...

hi,do you have any price yet on the rsr outlet,as im geting a r1 charger i wanna change the plastic box for the rsr outlet. Im also changing the intercooler,i know you do ally work so im asking you would ally tubes or any other metal be better than samco or other plastic hoses for heat dissipating. Also would there be any diference in boost or flow rate by playing with the ic tube diammeter? I wanna get the best airflow as possible and found a new intercooler measuring 680mm by 80mm by 160mm.How much would the ic tubing cost if u guys desing them. thanx

could do the pipe work for you but would need exact measurments for them they would be made from ally but keep the origanial size diameter just use samco to join them up... which i/cooler are u going to use? i take it you are goingto use it infront of the rad? u might want to see if you can pick up a rallye outlet as they have the 180 deg bend to get you in the right sort of position to go round to the front of the rad..

could do the pipe work for you but would need exact measurments for them they would be made from ally but keep the origanial size diameter just use samco to join them up... which i/cooler are u going to use? i take it you are goingto use it infront of the rad? u might want to see if you can pick up a rallye outlet as they have the 180 deg bend to get you in the right sort of position to go round to the front of the rad..

im geting the intercooler of a company does intercooler for rally cars and stuff. I was thinking of puting it below the rad, I dont see how i can put it in front of the rad as htere is no space unless i move the rad back a lil bit. Iv heard the rallye still restricts the charger as the bend is to steep so it would restric air flow a bit,not really sure if its gonna make a huge diference. but less bends you have the better air flow you get but infront of the rad is a bit tight, im also gonna put some spray nossels and conect them to screen spray nossels and use the sreen wash resevour when i need it.

The RSR outlet Rocks PICTURES LATER when i get home!! nice sound to i all!!!

Hi Nigel,

What did you do to your head cover it looks mint? Also where did you get hold of the small "supercharged badge" that sweet.

L8trs

I know you can get those small supercharged badges from Trimsport. 3 different sizes avalible. :)

Hi Nigel,

What did you do to your head cover it looks mint? Also where did you get hold of the small "supercharged badge" that sweet.

L8trs

The Headcover/rocker cover is the original i just keep it clean. And the Superchargered badge is the small one fitted to late G60s in europe. Not sure if you can Get them from VW still though.

You can't get the badges from VW as i tried a couple of weeks back. The badges were never VW listed parts. VW gave the badges to the dealerships who if they could be bothered stuck them on.

You can get the badges from trimsport in three different sizes.

http://www.trimsport.co.uk/index.html

I bought the biggest one which is a direct replacement for the one on the rear.