Sign in to follow this  
g-tec

G-lader bearings removal

Can someone tell me how to remove 6304,6002,6003,i was trying to heat with hot air gun but i was woried because it want slip,my gun heat on 350 & 550 degrees,do i need better gun

You was heating the ali rather than the bearing? Should slip out after 5 mins of heating or did when i saw G-Werks do it.

Surely it would be the ali you would have to heat?? Making it expand and thus the bearing falling out???

I changed all bearings,i have bearing puller,bought for 20e,with that tool i removed all shaft seals and bearings

How exactly are you going to remove the exhaust side main shaft bearing (in a blind hole) with that?

How exactly are you going to remove the exhaust side main shaft bearing (in a blind hole) with that?

You can't

The original question was how to remove the 6304, 6002 and 6003, not the NU202

IMHO, if you can't manage remove the bearings, get someone profesional to rebuild your charger

But with bearing puller that I bought you can remove all seals and bearings and that means the nu202e too.When I take picture of a tool I will post it.