Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

Scirocco Sub Frames !!

Argggggggggghhhh!

Ive still not managed to sort out some sub frames for the Recaro Speeds i have and the Recaro Website no longer lists subframes for the Corrado at all !!

So is there a definative answer as to whether Scirocco sub frames are the same as Corrado ones (because they are still listed)

Cheers

Brett

I would say no they don't fit, as the scirocco frames were used on my Recaros that were fitted to my Mk1 Cabriolet. I believe the Corrado seats should use the Golf Mk2 frames.

Call MJ Interiors and speak to Junior. He sourced and fitted my frames and should be able to advise correctly. http://www.mjinteriors.co.uk.

I think they will fit OK, as Corrado and Scirocco seats are often fitted to MK1 and MK2 Golfs so it should work both ways. The scirocco frame just sits lower which is more suited to a Corrado when fitting non VW specific seats. I can put my hands on a pair in great nick both height adjustable and in good nick. They are a mates think he wants £20.