Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

oh no. is this driveable for a few days

just noticed a strange sound from nearside front wheel, jacked it up and found this, but really need the car for the next 3 days, i'm 99% sure its not the safest thing to do. :(

The ARB drop link has sheared off. If you can't get hold of a new one tomorrow (GSF do them for about £12 I think) Best thing you can do is un-do the other side too. Then just strap the ARB down as best you can both sides. It will stop it pressing against the CV boot and will be fine.

Jay

cheers guy's, sorry jay. when you say strap the ARB down as best you can both sides. do you mean also on the drivers side. sorry for being dumb. but my exhaust started blowing earlier so feeling stressed. :(

Yeah strap it down as much as you can both sides with some massive tie wraps or rope. It will stop it "flapping" about but will allow it to shift a bit and move with the suspension. Main thing is it will keep it clear of the CV joint.

jay

Looks like your car's haunted

Are'nt all Corrado's Haunted....??? I know mine is haunted for sure.. :)