Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Anyone going to Trax?

I no that VW action is on too, but just thought I'd ask if anyone is going? I'm hopefully selling my car there (fingers crossed!)

so I can go and pick up my C!!! :D

wish me luck chaps.. :wink:

What colour was your car mate?

I must have seen atleast 10 C's if not more in the carpark, didn't get the reg no's though :(

my one is red rfx***w grate day i flew off the track into a sand pit :oops:

and raced a 350 bhp cossie it took him 4 laps to get passed me i so out handle him and i was out handling a 205 mi16 which was grate fun and i was the only corrado on the track and on the inside of the track and i done 0 to 60 in 6.1 would have been quicker if i did not get so much wheel spin the dam thing spun out 1st and 2 gear :? but it was a top day out

There was a group of 4 Corrados together near the front of the public car park, and to be honest I'm pretty pleased that's where we were!

Jeez there were so many minging cars in there... I don't think I would want to park in such close proximity to all that bling bling man

Liked the twin engined Nova (0-60 in 2.8s!) and the Jag XJ12 on 22 inch chrome wheels though :twisted:

No pics chaps, I left the camera at home!

Maddub, was your car read? I saw a red C in the guest carpark.. no C at all in the show! was well disapointed!

Corozin, yeap saw them C's... I was parked very close to em first, then got my pass and parked on a club stand... :D

there was so many minging cars there! lego crap!

did anyone see the Jeep on chrome 22's?

I saw the jag on 22's.. then we saw it on the A43.. locked mad on the move :shock:

Were those only 22s? I thought they were 24s! Nice spinners though.

I have heard people on the show scene saying the California look could be the next big thing on the VW show scene.

I did take a lot of pictures at Trax (over 200), but havn't put them up on the net yet - will let you know when I do. Most of them are absolute howlers!

John

Sweet mate, those rims may have been 24's..

I've noticed though that lots of cars are begining to run US rims, chromes etc..

On the VW scene, it seems everyones getting porsche rims... will have to see what rims I find :D

I look forward to seeing them pics chap :D loads of naked ladies :lol:

Maddub,

Was yours the red car with the Kompressor badge that went out on on track?

If so, what times were you doing there, and what time's were you doing at Castle Combe in July?

John

yea that is mine i did not time my self so not sure all i can say is at traxs i did 0/60 in 6.1 spinning out 1st and bogging 2 8) i will be up Castle Combe next year at jap fast i will fined out then :)