Sign in to follow this  
B DUB

G60 SUPECHARGER

Got a stage 4 supercharger on my corrado and it needs servicing but i still have the original one and wanted to know how hard is it to remove and install the original so i can just send it to be done instead of the whole car??? or is it a proper garage jobby??? :?

P. S does any one know a decent garage to get this sorted preferbly near leicester.??? the last time i had it done by jabbasport..

I'd be careful fitting the original back on if it has been sitting around for a while - seals dry out etc... maybe best to get that one rebuilt or take the car and spare charger down the G-werks and maybe trade in the original charger against a rebuild of the other one?

JMR or G-werks. Both on the south coast, Jabba did have some rebuild issues a while ago.

I'd put my money on g-werks (http://www.g-werks.co.uk) just out of what people on here have said about him, and the fact that the owner hangs around here to help people on the forum as well.

edit:

oh, and removing the charger yourself isn't really hard if you just dare. There's a guide on here somewhere, I think.

I'd put my money on g-werks (http://www.g-werks.co.uk) just out of what people on here have said about him, and the fact that the owner hangs around here to help people on the forum as well.

Do you know the owners name on here so i can get in touch???

Yeah ive heard G-werks is the place to go but its hardly in the most convenient place. Im in Leeds and its a 4 hour drive to get there. Anywhere decent to go for those who are further north? Ive always gone to Jabba, would like to try somewhere else

Yeah ive heard G-werks is the place to go but its hardly in the most convenient place. Im in Leeds and its a 4 hour drive to get there. Anywhere decent to go for those who are further north? Ive always gone to Jabba, would like to try somewhere else

4 hours???!!?!?! Jesus man, id kill to be 4 hours away from darren, considering the awesome help he was to me on the phone a 4 hour drive would be a pleasure to endure so he could tell me how my motor is, you guys have it good like

There is always the post office. For what the petrol would cost you could pay someone to remove-refit it and post it to Darren.

4 hours to the south coast, have you got a teleporter in that Corrado. It used to take me 4 hours from Warrington to Gatwick in 2000. It would be much worse now.

Gavin

nope... all the reccommended rebuilders are daaaaawn saarrrfff.... :roll: /northern monkey

Critical_Mass, just book a B&B and go down there and spend a day or two by the sea... you'll get a better service as Darren will be able to sedt the car up and check eveything is working ok and Corrado's are to be driven anyway - plus i can garauntee you'll enjoy the drive back!