Sign in to follow this  
jonocos

FK HIGHSPORTS GETTIN SOFT?

Shocks are nearly a year old now but have only done approx 6k.No leaks or damage.Most of my driving is on country back roads so i do hook the ditches,jump the car and hit the odd pothole but i have noticed the ride is starting to get worse,it grounds out the spoiler under braking now and rebound damping is now almost non exsistent.

I swapped to the FK's after having Supersports the first time round but has anyone else noticed a drop in performance from the Fk's.These are the non adjustable coilovers and are on a 16v so no heavy VR lump in the front.

Am i right in thinking that FK's have a lifetime warranty?

Think its a 3 year warranty but unless their leaking or shot spring i suppose you dont have a claim.

Its natural for suspension to get softer though but seems to do it quicker on performance parts.

Think its a 3 year warranty but unless their leaking or shot spring i suppose you dont have a claim.

Yeah i think i would have a hard time getting them replaced considering they are not broken.I really am disapointed in the way they make the car feel now, they are almost as bad as the supersports.

Maybe have to fork out the cash for Konis or go all the way and buy Leda suspension