Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Seems like a decent price...

...made contact with someone (recommended to me by a customer) re: a better spec head for the Nugget. Just picked up this message:

"A stage 1 flowed g60 head would be £180 this will flow about 20% better which involves mostly enlarging the exhaust ports and removing all other ridges restrictions from all the ports, then i swirl finish the inlets for extra turbulence which provides better combustion (polishing actually reduces the turbulence of the inlet gases) i polish the exhaust ports because the exhaust gases need to be expelled and do not need to be turbulent, this also includes my own special mod to the head that provides a better spray pattern from the injectors, gti/g60 heads really benefit from this.

better suited to a g60 would be a stage 2 which involves further enlarging the exhaust ports right to the gaskets and enlarging the inlets which will flow a further 15% better then a stage 1 this would be £280"

Obviously done on an exchange basis and does not include fitting but seems like very good value for money