Sign in to follow this  
dazfxvw

DAZFX VR TT

most of my car is at my mates bodyshop in Great Barr, your wellcome to come and have a look once its all back in one piece ( there's not much to see at the moment.

Plans have slightly changed, the once standard engin rebuild has gone in a different direction :) I need to be able to see off my mate 300 bhp 20vt MK2,

you might know the car as he's in Geat Barr too (black mk2 Reg : D4RK L)

Keep in touch (PM) and we'll hook up some time.

DAZ

What colour is your mates mk2???

I've seen a black one awhile back with dark red leathers in it.. Looked awesome...

What colour is your mates mk2???

I've seen a black one awhile back with dark red leathers in it.. Looked awesome...

Thats the one, wine red interior, smooth bodywork, black centered 9 X 16 ATS Cups.

We'll have to get ourselves a meet together soon - especially as mine is now peering over the horizon of coming back to me!!!!!!

Theres a meet on the first monday af the month in westbromwich, I not sure what its called now but it used to be the pochers pocket on brandon way.

Where's your car?

hats the one, wine red interior, smooth bodywork, black centered 9 X 16 ATS Cups.

Thats the one!!!!

Looks absolutely amazing!!!! That must stand him at some serious £££

300bhp you said??? I aint gonna try anything funny with him then if i see him around while i'm in my Vr....

Is he selling it??

Theres a meet on the first monday af the month in westbromwich, I not sure what its called now but it used to be the pochers pocket on brandon way.

Where's your car?

I've been to it. It's a ClubGTI meet. Went once with another C owner. Everyone just parks in the car park then just sits in the pub not talking to each other!!!!!

It does owe him a few £'s were lucky to have a mate with a body shop or it could have been even more.

He's running about 290/300 @ 22ish psi, we got just over 150 out of it on the nurburgring on the way back from worthersee :D

I've not got much pics of it really but here are a few.

has he got a mk5 company car aswell as the black mk2??

No mate a little vax combo van :)

mtc R32:- I don't think he'd go for it,....................I'l swop ya for mine at the momment. :)

DAZ

No mate, progess was stopped by lots of rust and other unforseen problems, 2nd house & new son (6 months now)

Also there has been a slight change in plan involving Haldex, 3.2 litres, (& 2 turbos)

I will try to update this page in a few weeks time.

P.S. Thank's for asking.

DAZ