Sign in to follow this  
gaz the geezer

me charger`s a coming

i`m too much of an `old` engineer to rush anything

Know what you mean. Mine's been off the road for a month now. I am eager to get it up and running, and i could with the bits i got, but im waiting for some final bits and pieces to arrive. Doesn't bother me, justr means i can't get to anything in my garage at the moment.

whereabouts in soton are you based fella ?

Woolston, down near where Vospers used to be...

Know what you mean. Mine's been off the road for a month now. I am eager to get it up and running, and i could with the bits i got, but im waiting for some final bits and pieces to arrive. Doesn't bother me, justr means i can't get to anything in my garage at the moment.

that is a scenario i know all about mate, lol

Woolston, down near where Vospers used to be...

i know the area well, it`s my old stamping ground that .... i`m up in hedge end myself, i`ve probaly seen you around at some stage

i know the area well, it`s my old stamping ground that .... i`m up in hedge end myself, i`ve probaly seen you around at some stage

More than likely, Lived in and around Woolston pretty much all my life..

More than likely, Lived in and around Woolston pretty much all my life..

my mum and dad grew up in different parts of woolston, victoria rd near where you are and up manor rd way, i`ve probaly bumped into you at some stage fella

good luck with it mate, I will get forced induction on mine sometime (this year) hopefull :)

your right, thats a hell of a trip up to scotland from your neck of the woods. If you need a pit stop half way for a brew then gimme a shout, i'd love to see the charger in the flesh

your right, thats a hell of a trip up to scotland from your neck of the woods. If you need a pit stop half way for a brew then gimme a shout, i'd love to see the charger in the flesh

cheers dave, i may well take you up on that fella :thumbleft: , hopefully it will be installed before you decide to go down the svr path so i would be only to happy to offer help and advice, as for going to scotland, i`m just waiting for a paying job to come off so at least i`ll be able to cover the travelling expenses

my mum and dad grew up in different parts of woolston, victoria rd near where you are and up manor rd way, i`ve probaly bumped into you at some stage fella

What a small world! I live just off victoria road at the moment, and grew up in Millais rd, about 3 blocks up from Manor road!!!

Good luck with the charger mate. Just been on the phone to the guys i ordered my cooler from. Will be here next week, so should have the car running over the bank holiday :D Can't wait!

Great guns, don't fprget to give me a ring when you are heading up/dpwn past us, more than happy to spend some time or even have a pint/can and a chin wag to a fellow SVR owner!

Chris

Great guns, don't fprget to give me a ring when you are heading up/dpwn past us, more than happy to spend some time or even have a pint/can and a chin wag to a fellow SVR owner!

i will coming around for sure chris, i`ve sent ya a pm fella :thumbleft:

What a small world! I live just off victoria road at the moment, and grew up in Millais rd, about 3 blocks up from Manor road!!!

Good luck with the charger mate. Just been on the phone to the guys i ordered my cooler from. Will be here next week, so should have the car running over the bank holiday Can't wait!

i reckon i should pop round and say hello at some stage fella, i probaly know you or someone your related to :) , ......... hope you get your cooler mate :thumbleft:

well, it`s here at home with me now !!!!! with over 1100 miles travelled and by feck was i shattered when i got home :morning: , a big thanks to mtb32, daleraddo and reekievr for meeting up with me on the m6 to do various exchanges along the way ( very early in the morning ) :thumbleft: , just have to find the time to fit the bugger now !!!

nice one! bet ya can't stop looking at it!

...... it does look good mate, i`ve had the missus going on about the price i paid and the fact that i had to drive all the way to collect etc etc.......... yep, it`s worth it :thumbleft: